- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select the location where you would like to advertise.
SELECT AD TYPE
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Aizawl Post Obituary||All Days||2 day(s) Prior|
|Category : Besna, Bhog Ceremony, Chautha and Uthamna, Clarification, Commemoration Havan, Condolences, Death, Death Acknowledgement, Death Anniversary, Death Announcements, Hashkaba, In Memoriam, Kriya, Marka, Mass and Services, Memorial Serrvices, Months Mind, Obituary Services, Pets Obituary, Prayer Meeting, Rasam Pagdi, Seventh Day Mass, Tributes, Uthala, Vaikunta Samaradhana,|
Why place Obituary Ad in Aizawl Post Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Obituary AD IN Aizawl Post NEWSPAPER ?
Obituary ads are published by the near and dear ones of someone who has recently passed. Obituaries serve to honour the departed and inform his/her acquaintances of the time and location of the memorial service. We understand that these are trying times for the affected, which is why we can save you the unnecessary hassle of visiting numerous agents and office by letting you book your ads online.
You can reap certain benefits when you advertise with releaseMyAd, of which some are:
- You can book your ads in a simple online process that takes no more than 10 minutes
- You can get the best deals and rates when you advertise with releaseMyAd, and you do not need to pay anything extra for booking ads online.
- You can track the progress of your ad as it passes the several stages before finally being ready to be printed.
- Avail of numerous online and offline payment options.
Sample Obiutary Ads on Aizawl Post:
• Death could not conquer you, for your spirit will live on in the hearts of all who knew you. Not a single moment has gone by when we have not remembered you and missed your presence. Fondly remembered and immensely missed by family & friends. Remembered By RABINDRA,SHASHI,NIVI & SUNNY
• Smt Savithramma(91 years), W/O Late Mirle S. Venkataramaiah(Mysore) passed away on 06.04.11. Deeply mourned by Family members. RSVP: 09830629298(Badri).
Aizawl Post is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Obituary Ad In Aizawl Post To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Obituary AD IN Aizawl Post NEWSPAPER ?
To book your ads on Obituary in Aizawl Post, take the following steps:
- Choose your location from the panel above
- Compose your ad. You can seek the aid of our online sample ad gallery to get a better idea of how to compose your ads effectively.
- Choose your advertising date and clear your bill by having your pick of numerous online and offline payment methods.
If you wish to book your ads online now, kindly follow the steps mentioned above. Alternatively, if you wish to know more about Obituary ads, click on the appropriate tab above.
Obituary Ads Archive
Sample Ads For Aizawl Post Obituary :
|Obituary - Mourning - (Name) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). He will be deeply remembered for his ________. He is mourned by his (Names of Family Members/ Friends/ Relatives).|
|Obituary - Prayer - (Name), (son/daughter) of Late. (Name) of (Location) breathed his last in (Location) after a brief illness on (Day) (Date). (He/She) was (Age). May God grant peace to (his/her) soul.|
|Obituary - Chautha - (Name) Born: (Date) Died: (Date) Loving (Relationship) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). Chautha will be held at (Place), (Location/ Address), on (Date) at (Time). Family & Friends.|
|Obituary - Shradh - (Name), resident of (Address), passed away peacefully on (Day), (Date), (Year). His 'Shradh' Ceremony will be held at (Place) - (Location), (Address) on (Day), (Date) from (Time). Mourned by (Names) and other Family Members.|
Ad Composing Tips :